Monday, January 11, 2010

Personal Thin Crust Pizzas

Tonight for dinner I made personal thin crust pizzas. They were yummy so I thought I'd share them with you.
You need:
1-2 tortillas for each person you're feeding. Madelynn ate 1, I ate 1 1/2, Casey ate 2 1/2 but he was super hungry.
1 jar/can of whatever sauce you like to use on pizza
cheese
your favorite pizza toppings

Put a tortilla on a piece of aluminum foil(it helps to make the crust crunchier). Spread sauce onto the tortilla, add cheese, and your favorite toppings. Casey said that if I would have put more toppings on it he would have only needed 2. I just put cheese and bacon on it.
Stick in the oven to cook until the edges are brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

What's awesome about these is you don't have to prepare a crust and you can alter them whatever way you want to. Casey says they'd be better for lunch rather than dinner. But I think they're just fine with dinner especially if you add more toppings. I just used what I had here. And if you're on a diet you can eat just 1 plus a salad and you'll be full.

1 comment:

Amy Matthews said...

groovy, i might try them with whole wheat tortillas.