Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grocery Deal!

So. I've been reading these blogs that tell you where the best deals on groceries are and how to use coupons to get the most out of your money. So today I decided to use some coupons while going to the grocery store. Schnucks has their 10 items for $10 deal going on right now. I went to get the Green Giant frozen vegetable steamers, chex mix, hand soap, spaghetti sauce, and something else that I can't remember right now. Well I found a coupon on Coupons.com for the vegetables and the chex mix. Each of the coupons were $.50 off. Well Schnucks DOUBLES coupons up to $.50 off. So that means I got a dollar off! A dollar off of something that's already a dollar means FREE! I found out that you can use 1 coupon for each item. So if you got 3 bags of Green Giant frozen veggies then you can use 3 Green Giant frozen veggie coupons. Schnucks policy is that you can only use 15 coupons in one visit. 15 coupons is alot! That's 15 FREE bags of frozen vegetables or 15 FREE bags of Chex Mix, or a combination of the 2. 15 FREE items is 15 FREE items no matter which way you look at it. So go to Coupons.com print out up to 15 coupons for $.50 off Green Giant frozen vegetable steamers or $.50 off Chex Mix and head on over to Schnucks for FREE food. I'm for sure going back tomorrow.

No comments: