Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday Invitations

So I got the first batch of Birthday invitations that I ordered. I decided after I ordered them that I didn't like the picture I used and wanted to take a special picture just for the invitations. So I'm going to cut the pictures out of the first invitations and just give them to people. Grandparents always love any picture they can get.
Back to the invitations. They are beautiful!!! I never knew I could be so in love with a Birthday invitation. The quality of them is just fantastic. I think it's totally worth it to actually pay the $25 that it cost to make them. You get a nice print and you get the invitation. I just know her Grandparents and Aunts are going to love getting these. I'm probably going to do this every year for her invitations. I never thought about doing something like this. It's way easier than making the invitations yourself and it's still as personal!


oh yeah, seehere.com did not ask me to do a review or anything. I'm just absolutely in love with their service.

1 comment:

Amanda Sikes said...

I can't wait to see them! I don't really "need" one but I would love to see them before you send them out to other people.

Nothing like being out there and honest!

I am working on my Christmas cards through them.