Saturday, September 12, 2009

Madelynn's Bedroom!

We moved into a 2 bedroom apartment about a month and a half ago. We love the apartment. Even with it's few defects.
Though pretty much anything would be better than what we were living in. Now that we are moved Madelynn has her own bedroom! She doesn't have to sleep in the living room anymore. I am so excited for her and for Casey and I. She can rest better and she has her own space, though that doesn't matter to her now it will later. And I have space to decorate my house the way I want to. Also, I can do dishes and clean all during naptime and not have to worry once if I'm going to wake her up. We can have friends over now and not have to worry about where they're going to sit or about rushing them out at 7pm so we can put Madelynn to bed. It's all just so much better and it makes me feel like we're living in a normal house instead of our whole house being one big bedroom, well really one little bedroom. I am slowly getting her room decorated. I didn't have much to decorate with because I didn't need much before because there was no where to put it. Now I have a whole room to decorate. I wanted to share with you what I have done so far. I like it.


Her pile of animals. I have to get a pet net still.

Her rocker. I think I'm going to get another curtain for the window. I only had the money for the 1 when I bought it.

I made that M on the wall. I'm not 100% finished with it. I have to get a ladybug and a flower to put on it yet and then I will post about it.

After I took this picture I realized that her close are so pink.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: