Saturday, September 19, 2009

cute idea.

So if you know me you know that I always have 2 shirts on. There's always a different color shirt hanging out from under the shirt I am wearing or at least half way hanging out. I love layering my clothes but sometimes the shirt underneath rides up and you can no longer see it. Or the shirt I'm wearing on top rides up because there is so much material there that you can see to much of the undershirt. Well one of the giveaway blogs that I follow is doing a giveaway on this nifty idea. It's called a Hip-T. Probably one of the coolest fashion inventions I've ever seen. You don't have to worry about anything riding up or your butt hanging out or any other issues that come with layering your shirts. The other cool thing about it is if you've just hand a baby and things are hanging out now that weren't before, it holds it all in for you. How awesome is that?! I'm definitely entering for this as many times as I can and if I don't win it I'm probably just going to buy one.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the post and for following our blog!