Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Emails.

So you know those emails that you sign up for when you're pregnant? The ones that give you the updates on what's going on with the baby inside of you? And then when you have your baby they send you the weekly/monthly email that tells you what your baby should be doing or start doing now. Well I still get those. And for some reason still read them. Recently they have started to aggravate me. My daughter seems to be advanced in the whole moving thing apparently according to those emails. She started sitting up on her own and scooting on her belly at 5 months-ish. Well last month I started receiving emails that are like, "Hey! Your baby can sit up on her own this month! And she may start rolling all over the place!" Dude. She was rolling all over the place at like 3 1/2 or 4 months. Now I'm getting emails that are saying "Hey! You baby is going to start crawling or scooting this month! She may even think about pulling up on stuff!" Sorry Mr. Email guy, my baby has been scooting for the last 2-3 months. And she's been pulling up for the last month and a half-ish. And I've asked my sister-in-law Amy about it and her kids were doing the same thing at around the same times as Madelynn. I just don't get it. I'm probably over reacting to this too but it's drivin me nuts.
Anyway. That's my complaint for the day.

No comments: