Saturday, April 25, 2009

Going in Circles

Lately, whenever I put Madelynn in her play gym and then leave the room and come back I catch her in a different postion. So, yesterday I decided that I was going to put her in her play gym and take pictures of her moving around. I caught her turning in a circle. This is the slide show of it.
UPDATE:You might have to watch it twice for it to actually look like she's going in a circle. Depending on how fast it loads on your computer.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Madelynn and circles

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

You would not believe how difficult it was for me to make a sildeshow. I tried using Picasa and they wouldn't let me save it for some reason. Then I tried to use some other thing Casey has on the computer that you can use to make slideshows and that wouldn't save it. So I just found an internet based thing that you don't have to save it to your computer.
Anyway. I hope you all find it as cool as Casey and I do that Madelynn is semi-mobile.

1 comment:

Amy Matthews said...

Yay! That was fun, I watched it four times. She is awesome. I know I say that all the time, but she is. :) She is just growing so fast, she will be rolling all over and crawling soon.