Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Doctor's visit and shots.

I really hate shots. They stress me out and they make her sad. I guess it's not as bad as it could be cause she doesn't have any allergic reaction to them but it still sucks. She pretty much slept all day yesterday after them and for the little bit of time she was awake she was fussy and threw up(due to the oral stuff they gave her). I didn't give her tylenol because the fussiness wasn't that bad. But it still made me sad she didn't feel good. She's much better and back to her happy self today.

She now weights 14lbs 7oz, is 24.6 inches long, and her head is 16.4 inches around. I think the head circumferince is crazy cause it's only like 8 inches smaller than her length. That has to feel weird having a head almost as big around as your body is long. She has a big head but it's propotionate to her body. Imagine if you're one of those babies that looks like they have a head that's to big for their body.

Dr. Matt said she's healthy and normal. That's all I could ever ask for. She's such a happy baby. I'm so glad God has blessed me in that way. The only time she cries or fusses is when she's tired, hungry, bored, or gets shots. And usually I can tell before she gets tired or hungry enough to fuss.

Well that's pretty much all. I don't have any pictures for this week because I left my camera at Casey's mom's house. I'm really bummed about that.

2 comments:

Amanda Sikes said...

So glad to hear all is well. Hopefully when the warmer weather comes back we can get together. Talk to you soon!

Vicki said...

So glad things went well at the dr!! She is such a precious little on. You are so blessed!

And I wanted to tell you that you hit the nail on the head with Grace and the ulcer. I remember you mentioning that to me months ago. And I thought what 5 yr old would have an ulcer!! ;) Well just goes to show you what I know! What a great Mom you are...Madelyn is very blessed to have YOU!