Saturday, February 14, 2009

gettin bigger.

So in this past week Madelynn has been pushing herself up on her arms a whole lot more. This morning she just stayed up on her arms looking around. It gave me time to take pictures. Also yesterday Casey and I caught her trying to roll over. She hasn't quite got it yet but she's getting there. I'm pretty sure by the end of next week she may be able to roll over. I'm so excited!! She's also smiling but I can't seem to get a picture of it. She never wants to smile when I have the camera. Well that's all I have to say. I pretty much just wanted a reason to post pictures of my beautiful baby.


She's gettin so good at this.



When she pushes up on her arms she doesn't like to leave her legs down.



This time she tried to lift everything but her belly off the ground.



I took this the other day when I was trying to get her to smile. Isn't she so cute?


I was trying to catch her smiling while we were at the Zoo. She didn't open her eyes much cause she's not used to sunlight.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

She certainly is precious!!! I can't wait to hold her again tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :)

Amanda Sikes said...

I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well. I hate that we missed the zoo. Just too many things going on. Hopefully we can get together soon.

Until then take care. And give that baby extra lovens for me!!!

Amy Matthews said...

for the record you never need a reason to post pics of your beautiful baby. Let me seeing them be reason enough.